Monday, June 2, 2014

Star Wars WIPs

Today is already incredibly productive--a great start for the week. I've just finished designing Yoda, C3PO, and Chewie in clay, ready to be recreated and sold. I haven't gotten an example painted yet, as they're currently baking. Looking to do that either today or tomorrow, just depending on how busy I am/how much time I have. I'd like to get them up in my shop as soon as possible.

I'm currently working on an Ewok design! Or rather, if I weren't writing this blog I'd be designing it.

In somewhat related news, I think I'm going to start putting felt fabric (or some other thin, soft fabric) onto the backs of my clay charms for an extra finishing touch. I'm not fond of the plain clay backs, so I think it will be a great improvement. Adding that to my shopping list.

Darth Vader is officially painted, and so is Majora's Mask. Boba Fett is... mostly painted. Jango Fett, R2D2, and the Stormtrooper have their base paint coats on, but no further detailing yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment